Thursday, August 9, 2012

Mini Models

ThSo, I'm planning on opening my etsy shop this month sometime, and I needed some models for my child size items. Luckily there are 3 adorable kids in my life that are readily available & willing to model for me! Layla's friends Jojo & Isabella, along with their mommies, joined for a fun day of shopping in Cambridge. We then took a break in a beautiful park in the city centre to take pictures.


Such a cool kid.


A natural beauty


For this one Layla said "Isa, let's be stars!" They do this on the trampoline at gymnastics.


My little fashionista. Since she's starting school I'm attempting to dress her a little more stylish than I have before. She's usually happy to just wear cute children's Nike, Under Armour, and Adidas clothing, but I'm a little tired of us ALWAYS looking like we're going to & from the gym.



The 3 cutest kids ever.


This last one is my absolute favourite picture of her. She zoned out for just a minute or so, and when she does that her gaze focuses in one place, but she's not really looking at anything. You can see her brain just going a mile a minute & I wonder what she must be thinking about to have her so out of it like that. Jer does the same thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment